Sunday, June 10, 2012

For assignment usage ...

Song of anti-homework

Student:
What would you do?
Homework i forgot to do,
And I told you honestly,
Forgive me now.

Teacher:
And what did you say,
you did not do homework again!!!
I had reminded every day !!!
I'll cane you now!!!

Student:
Would you let me pass up let me pass up next time. x4

Teacher:
Then I'll let you pass up let you pass up next time . x4

Student:
What would you do?
Homework i still forgot to do,
I swear i'll hand it up next time,
And I beg you now.

Teacher:
And how dare you say!!
You 're still so damn lazy man!!!
I'll call your parents now,
I'm serious now!!!

Student:
Oh please don't call daddy don't call mummy this time. x4

Teacher:
Oh Boy let them teach you let them teach you this time. x4
In the Ls1 x4

Student:
"The homework that i gave you
now pass up to me,
So who did not complete their work stand up immediately,
All I all i want you do just spend little time,
Your attitude so special,
It keeps you fail everytime"
Something bout this nonsence,
is nonsence forever,
nothing like no homework,
Excite me forever,
Homework for me feels like,
Torturing my mind,
But it still coming and get me from my mind.

Teacher:
Boy can you shut up can you shut up this time. x4
please silent now.x5

原曲:"Love You Long Time" Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment